SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Istanbul - Hybrid
We expect from you to…
• work with an international team of UI Designers and Software Experts.
• work with OOP and Design Patterns, especially in the Java environment
• develop yourself within a wide variety of customized software projects
• follow the software development lifecycle and coding guidelines of company.
• improve your technical knowledge each day and share your knowledge with your team.
• You have a bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Technologies or a related program.
• always wanted to be part of an agile distributed team using SCRUM
• You have excellent command of written and spoken English. German is also preferred but not a must.
• You live in Istanbul, TURKEY.
• Highly motivated, willing to work hard to get the best results on time
• no restriction to travel abroad.
• We’re a software team in Istanbul working mainly on projects from Germany.
• We have a collaborative work environment full of positive and smart people who are respected for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well.
• We organize regularly trainings, code reviews to provide knowledge exchange from other senior members to improve our knowledge.
• We offer a comfortable, friendly working place with a modern infrastructure and equipment.
• We are very supportive of home office.
• We offer private health insurance.
• Our families and lives outside of our jobs are very important to us; our schedules are flexible to reflect and support that.
• We spend quality time with our colleagues during social events – also across locations
• We offer the opportunity of relocation to our offices in Germany for our successfull team members.